Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where's the Madness?

It's that time of year again, Midnight (9:30pm) Madness! Call me crazy but it's difficult for me to get excited about this now that I am an alumni. Being a recent grad, last year's was the first I attended while sober and I was pretty damn bored. What do Indian belly dancers have to do with college basketball? At least some schools find loop holes and get creative with it and then there's Kentucky who I guess can do whatever they want. It's a glorified pep rally that gets fans all hyper for Randolph Macon? I'd much rather have something like this before the first home game which isn't against a middle school jv team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops